OWL Bookkeeping & CFO Services (2012-2017)
We started with a makeover, moving to a better theme and host. We cleaned up errors, broken links and plugins. We added several new forms and pages and did SEO. We focus on ease of use, mobile and optimizing for Google. We do monthly updates and social media. Results include good rankings in search results and new clients from the website.
Mat-Su Trails & Parks Foundation (2016-2017)
We started with an expensive website with wrong information that was hard to change. Not ideal for a busy non-profit! We quickly created a splash page with key information and then slowly built a new website. Feedback for this new website has been great.
Valley Holistic Healing (2013-2017)
We started with a stalled website and did a makeover, moving to a better theme and host. We focus on ease of use, mobile and optimizing for Google. We do monthly updates and a newsletter. Results include good rankings in search results and new clients from the website.
Randy Smith Counseling & Consulting (2015)
Randy Smith had experimented with a WordPress website, but we chose Squarespace for his new website for ease of use & updating. We also got him started with Mailchimp & brought his email into Gmail.
Monica Milas Healing Arts (2014)
With this Website Makeover, we moved her website into Squarespace for easier updating, working with Google better & a fresh new look. She did her content herself & I was her technical adviser. We also moved her over to Mailchimp & Zoho Mail.
Kane Creative Consulting (2013)
This was a big makeover project involving 3 domains & a bunch of blog posts. We transitioned the website to the Genesis framework and a new host for a new look, easier updating & working better with Google. So fun!
Rookery Pub Fine Dining & Cable Nature Lodge (2012)
- Transitioned websites to WordPress & Genesis and a new host for easier updating
- Included SEO & validation to work with Google better
- Added contact form, image & print plugins
- Incorporated designs from previous ad campaign
Good Food Cottage Grove (2011)
- Created new website using WordPress & Genesis
- Included SEO & validation to work with Google
- Added print plugin and integrated with MailChimp & Google Analytics
- Edited content extensively
ARUP Consult (2005-2008)
- Administered content management system to publish web and mobile versions of guide on lab tests
- Structured data for ease of use with special focus on navigation and search functionality
- Implemented testing and used results to improve award-winning website
- Included SEO where we improved our titles, URLs, meta tags, etc.
University of Oregon Science Library (1997-1999)
- Maintained website customized for science community while following library system guidelines
- Taught advanced web publishing workshops on HTML, graphics, multimedia, Dreamweaver, scanners and digital cameras
- During this time, also created websites for several groups in the American Library Association