Want the right people to find your small business website?
Tired of your out-of-date website that isn’t bringing you clients?
Maybe you have tried to do it yourself or maybe you have hired someone to help you, but it didn’t work out. Why is that? Because it is a lot to learn yourself & sadly, many people you might hire either don’t know what they need to know or aren’t focused on getting you results.
And what do we mean by getting results from your website? It depends on your business model of course, for you, it is probably some combination of . . .
- More traffic
- Higher rankings in search engine results
- More leads & clients
- Grow your list
- More engagement
- Good feedback from clients about your website
- More downloads of your report
- More views of your video
There are several problems you are probably facing here:
- It is hard enough to create new content & then you have to optimize it for search engines?! What to do? Who has the time?
- And then you have to share via social media & newsletter. This can feel overwhelming & takes time away from your genius work.
- Especially if local clients are important to your business, you need accurate information to display across many directories & you want to rank well in local search. And this is cumbersome to do yourself.
- There are a lot of updates to WordPress, themes & plugins & you want these for new features & the best security possible. But sometimes the different pieces aren’t compatible. And you probably don’t have the time or know-how to test & fix it.
- People are attacking your website all the time. Really, it is shocking when you look at the logs & see what is going on! Even for smaller websites & people who aren’t even famous yet.
- It could be from software updates or attacks on your website, or sometimes when it comes to technology, things just go wonky.
- A fast website is important for Google & clients. But knowing what to do & doing it can be tricky for small biz owners. And things are always changing with new content & updated software so you have to keep tweaking it.
- Metrics can be confusing & cumbersome to check in various places. And then how do you translate that to the changes you should make on your website to get better results & reach your goals?
And here is what we need to do about those problems:
- You want to know you have done what is reasonable to play nicely with Google without having to learn it & do it yourself.
- You want to delegate your social media & newsletter so that you can focus on your genius work.
- If local clients are important to you, you want someone to update & monitor the relevant directories.
- You want updates done promptly & with minimal risk. You want any problems fixed quickly.
- You need a solid security strategy to make it harder for the bad guys & make you safer.
- You need a good backup strategy. If you think, “Oh my host does backups, so I am covered.” You are probably in for an unpleasant surprise.
- You need someone to check on speed & optimize your website each month.
- You need someone to gather the metrics, analyze the situation & make logical improvements to reach your goals.
As you might be noticing, there are two things at play here to get you the results you want: SEO (Search Engine Optimization) & website maintenance. And they can be rather intertwined. The important part is that your website needs monthly tending in order to accomplish your goals! From what I have seen, this is the stuff that small biz owners tend to neglect & have a lack of confidence about.
But don’t despair! You want a small business website that helps to grow your business & I can help! Won’t it feel great having more confidence & peace of mind as more people find you & you connect with them better? And here is how we get there . . .
Website Maintenance Packages
I will make sure things are in place with your website for the right people to find you, plus the website maintenance you need. I put in my time & expertise. You focus on your genius work. Your website helps to grow your business.
|SEO Only||Maintenance Only||Full Service|
|Optimize (SEO) your weekly blog posts (up to 1 hour of tweaks & advice from me)|
|Share your weekly blog posts via your social media accounts|
|Insert your weekly blog posts into your monthly newsletter|
|Update & monitor for local search & directories if local is important to you (up to 1 hour of tweaks & advice from me)|
|Update software (WordPress, theme, plugins)|
|Remotely store backups|
|Report monthly on your metrics & improvements I have made (up to 2 hours of tweaks & advice from me)|
To be eligible for these Website Maintenance Packages, your website must be in WordPress using one of our approved themes.
The first month we do a baseline report & some keyword research. Then we start making improvements. It can take a few months to see results depending on your situation, which includes the state of your website, your business model & your keywords.
If you are thinking about a monthly package you saw for $99/month somewhere, rest assured that only does a little piece of what you need & is mostly automated. I go the extra mile & actually analyze your situation & make improvements, which is what you need to really get the results you want. In addition, I provide highly personalized service – but you would probably rather hear what my clients say!:
Jill was very clear about what would be done, when and what it would cost. She is the first web person I have found who kept deadlines and communicated on a regular basis. I am really happy.” ~Jennie Soine
And as a result of our work together, her website popped up into the top 3 spots in organic search results for her keyword phrases!
Jill took extra time to explain & tweak things to make sure I was happy. I appreciate Jill’s common-sense advice & reasonable prices. 30% of new business comes from our website!” ~Stephanie Laitala
Wondering about the return on investment? What is it worth if the right people find your small business website? And what are the costs if you keep struggling with a website that isn’t really working for you?
I strive for excellence and want satisfied, delighted clients. I pledge that if I make a mistake, I will fix it. If you are dissatisfied with something, tell me so that we can work it out. I want you to be happy and clear on what to do to make your website the best it can be in order to help your business grow.
Ready to Get Started? Have questions? Tell me about it here:
P.S. If your website is not already in WordPress or not already using one of our approved themes, you need a Website Makeover and I can help there too. Learn more about Website Makeovers here.