- “Library Data Possibilities.” Presented at the MnPALS Spring Gathering online conference, March 31, 2023.
- “E-Resources, NZ Analytics, Python/Pandas/Jupyter & Alma APIs.” Presented at ELUNA Learns 2022: E-Resources online conference, October 12, 2022.
- “Centralizing Electronic Resource Management to a Network Zone” Presented at ELUNA Learns 2021: E-Resources online conference, November 17, 2021, with Carrie Curie.
- “How does COVID impact our library stats and what can we do about it?” Presented at MnPALS Virtual Conference, April 9, 2021, with Johnna Horton.
- “How to Make User Experience Practical for Your Library.” Presented at the LibTech Conference St. Paul, Minnesota; March 16, 2017.
- “Improving your Library Website.” Presented 2 sessions at LIBRIS conference, Sumter, South Carolina; January 2, 2001.
- “Checking Out Digital Cameras: Providing Tools for Web Publishing and Interactive Multimedia.” College & Research Libraries News, (February 1999): 83-85, 92.
- Editor: Chapter Topics, the newsletter for Chapters Council, Association of College and Research Libraries. September 1997 to September 1999.
- “Implementing an Information Technology Training Program: Marketing, Managing, and Evaluating the Get Ready Pilot Project.” Presented session at the conference and published article in Theory and Practice: Papers and Session Materials Presented at the Twenty-fifth National LOEX Library Instruction Conference held in Charleston, South Carolina, May 8-10, 1997. Ann Arbor: Pierian Press, 1998.
- ARUP Consult won several awards, the most well known: Computerworld Honors Program Laureate for 2008.
- Honored in: “Looking Ahead: 20 in their 20s.” American Libraries. (October 1998): 38-45.